Monday, March 12, 2007

Washington Post Article on Willows

Google Alert just sent me an email and it happened to include the link from the Washington Post where the article I mentioned is on the website. So here it is, if you want to read it. The picture is pretty blah though. The willow stems are pretty accurate in the picture in my last post.

Today is the first day that I can tell spring is coming. Water is running down our driveway and I get to partake in one of my favorite springtime activities - channeling the flow. I just love to make mini ditches with a stick and watch them catch the water and send it off in another direction.

1 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

Interesting article ... and beautiful photo ...

Spring is coming here too - yesterday warmed up so much that there was no containing the runoff ... my garage is flooded. Oh well ...

3:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home