Thursday, March 29, 2007

Have You Ever Seen a Seal Print?

Yesterday I was talking to a nice lady in Newfoundland (the easternmost province of Canada). She mentioned that she grows grapes. What! Grapes can grow on The Rock? In cloudy and cool Newfoundland? This did not make sense to me. However I went to her website (Dark Cove Cottage Farm and Winery) and sure enough, she grows beautiful grapes in a town called Gambo, which obviously has a nice climate. Along with many beautiful and charming pictures of Newfoundland her website had this great picture:
Seal prints

By the way, guess what kind of dogs she has? Check out her website to view the big boys.

I really enjoyed talking to Glenda.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Hayden said...

seal prints! that's a track I've never seen before! love the way they go right under the fence.

1:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home