Sunday, April 22, 2007

Ancilla Tulip

First thing this morning I told myself that I needed to get outside with my camera. Then came the comment from Kate in my previous post. How could I not oblige someone that says something so nice! So out I went and here are the shots of Ancilla tulip:

These first two are as it looks "in real life"


Then sometimes you get the right angle and the right background and you end up with something much better than was planned:

Ancilla was a new tulip I planted last fall and it has been a very pleasant surprise. This early kaufmanniana tulip gives a lovely break from the yellow of the daffodils, though I can hardly believe I said that as I LOVE the yellow daffodils.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gardenista said...

What beautiful flowers! I have yet to see any tulip flowers in my yard but hope to see some soon!

2:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home