Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Willows are sometimes small!


Yesterday I took a picture of my lovely little alpine willow, Salix nakamurana yezoalpina. The yellow leaves look like they have dirty spots on them. Saving the image with a higher resolution is not helping either. Blogspot must further optimize images before they are uploaded. Rats.

Anyway, this plant loves to travel along a surface, be it on the ground or a rock or....? Here it has travelled up a 2' high boulder and is threatening to cover it! Now I have to decide whether to let it do that or to perform surgery so that the boulder remains exposed.

4 Comments:

Blogger kent said...

I would opt for surgery.

9:42 p.m.  
Blogger _ said...

yea.. i second kent's thought!! i hope its ok for me to hang around on your blog and leave comments :D
- Shameless self inviter!!

10:16 a.m.  
Blogger Muriel said...

I agree too. That rock is pretty cool, so I want it to be obvious. Besides, I actually paid someone to put it there.

So far so good rajat!

11:30 a.m.  
Blogger _ said...

* G R I N *

9:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home